Sienna Dream Nail Polish
“The dream is an illustration from the book your soul is writing about you” – Marsha Norman
Light-mid tone periwinkle crème 10ML – .34 FL OZ.
Poppy, punchy and OH-SO-DREAMY this perfect Periwinkle will have you nail gazing all day long.
Sienna nail polish is proudly ethically made in France, certified vegan & cruelty-free, water permeable and breathable.
Derived from Sugarcane, Cassava, Cotton and Corn.
Innovative, cleanest formula possible
Our exclusive formula is a world first with no nano-particles, no micro plastic glitters, no benzophenone 1 and none of the standard toxic ingredients everyone says no to!
World friendly products
From natural ingredients to the organic timber on our bottles; everything we do is made to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
Trust what our customers say – Over 2700 5-star reviews.
Orders are typically despatched within 24 hours (business days) via Australia post and DHL Express International.
How to use
- Start with a well prepped nail by using a single coat of either base coat or nail strengthener.
- Next, with your choice of colour, swipe one side of the brush on the inside of the bottle neck to remove excess nail polish.
- Place your brush with the drop of polish at the base of your nail, near the cuticle. Swipe it in a straight line from the base to the tip of the nail.
- Return to the base of the nail and gently swipe to each side of the initial stripe, covering the nail fully.
- Repeat the process on each nail.
- For full coverage apply two coats of colour.
- Finish with your choice of glossy or matte top coat.
- Voila! You achieved nail polish glory.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/neopentyl Glycol/trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, N-butyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Diacetone Alcohol, Dimethicone, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)