Qiara Probiotic Adult 28 Sachets
A probiotic to help support intestinal health and digestive function.
For Adults over 12 years, Qiara Adult contains the patented robust probiotic Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, an-easy-to-take single strain probiotic that may help to restore the balance and maintain the good bacteria in the digestive system.
Studies show probiotics promote bacterial growth and diversity and healthy digestive system flora within the gut to support healthy digestion, regular bowel function and optimal health and wellbeing.
Many probiotic companies provide broad spectrum probiotics containing multiple strains in a single dose. However, clinical trials for probiotics are generally conducted with a single strain rather than multiple strains, and it is unclear how multiple strains in a single dose interact with or inhibit each other.
Caring for your Immune System
Qiara Adult may help to:
- Restore healthy microflora that may have been disrupted by taking prescribed antibiotics.
- Relieve the symptoms of digestive issues, IBS, constipation, bloating, diarrhea.
- Improve gut health of adolescents/adults with food intolerances
- Support a normal immune system
- Restore good bacteria that may have been compromised by taking prescribed antibiotics, other medication or medical treatments
- Maintain good gut health and microbiome of mothers wanting to continue with Qiara probiotics after breastfeeding
Dosage and Preparation
- Each Box of Qiara Adult contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
- Each sachet contains 19.5mg/1.5 billion organisms of Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716.
- The recommended dose is one sachet per day. Up to two sachets per day can be taken.
- Qiara is almost tasteless so it can simply mix into water, milk, a smoothie, soft food such as yoghurt or even sprinkle it on cereal and consume straight away.
If taking prescribed antibiotics.
It’s recommended you take two sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after the antibiotic course is completed, then resume the regular dosage of one sachet per day.
Qiara Adult AUSTL 285407:
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not required refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 1.5 billion live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
- Recommended dosage 1 sachet per day. If prescribed oral antibiotics or if IV antibiotics have been administered, take 2 sachets per day for 5 days after the antibiotic course is completed, then return to one sachet daily. Take probiotic 2-3 hours before or after antibiotic dose.
For all adults, seniors and teenagers.