Perfect for you if
- Whole organic goat milk
- Great option when cow's milk is not tolerated well
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- No soy
- Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Appropriate from 10 months onwards
- Contains 400g of formula powder. Should make 100oz of formula.
- Your baby is 10 months old & above.
- You want a high quality, organic, lactose-based formula.
- Your baby has sensitivity to cow milk formulas.
Organic full cream goats milk powder (58.9%), organic lactose (from milk), organic maltodextrin, organic vegetable oils (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil), L-cystine, L-Isoleucin, choline, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosin, oil from mortierella alpine (contains arachidonic acid [ARA]), microalgae oil (contains docosahexaenoic acid (DHA]), L-leucin, Inositol, L-carnitine.Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Sodium, Manganese, Potassium. Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin.
Holle's goat milk formulas are popular alternatives to traditional cow's milk formulas, and they have helped countless babies, including many with a cow's milk sensitivity, to thrive. A delicious, nutritionally-complete formula, Holle Goat Stage 3 can be used as a supplement or substitute for breast milk, and as part of a varied diet for babies 10 months and older who are also eating solid foods. Many babies transition to Holle Goat Stage 3 after graduating from the Stage 1 and Stage 2 formulas, although it's also perfectly suitable for babies switching from a different formula brand, babies who are being weaned, and babies who are trying formula for the first time.
In addition to whole organic goat’s milk powder, Holle Goat Stage 3 contains several high-quality carbohydrate sources, such as organic lactose, organic maltodextrin, and organic starch, along with organic vegetable oils that provide crucial fatty acids. The list of micronutrients in Holle Goat Stage 3 is designed to provide optimal nutrition for your little one at this important stage of development, and it includes calcium, iron, zinc, and Vitamins A, C, D, and B12. This simple, clean formula does not contain added “extras,” such as prebiotics and probiotics.
Although goat’s milk and cow’s milk have many similarities, there are certain cow’s milk proteins that do not appear in goat’s milk, or are present in different quantities. This means that some babies who show signs of cow’s milk protein sensitivity may be able to tolerate a goat’s milk-based formula. Research also suggests that infants can digest goat’s milk more quickly and completely than cow’s milk. Holle Goat Stage 3 may help to alleviate symptoms of digestive discomfort such as constipation, gas, and cramps.
Holle is one of the most well-respected baby formula brands in the world, with a decades-long commitment to using only high-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients from well-cared-for animals. Holle's goat milk formulas are also among the very few baby formulas on the market that are certified as 100% vegetarian. Holle Goat Stage 3 is GMO-free and does not contain any chemical additives or artificial nutrients, preservatives, colors, or flavorings. Holle formulas are minimally processed and never contain corn syrup, glucose syrup, sucrose, gluten or soy. Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this product is certified organic to European Union standards, which are stricter than comparable standards in the United States.
Each box of Holle Goat Stage 3 contains 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 100 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow’s milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is highly unlikely that Holle Goat formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our hypoallergenic formulas, which contain hydrolyzed proteins that are less likely to provoke an allergic response.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
About Holle Organic
Founded in Switzerland in the 1930s, Holle quickly became one of the first companies to achieve the organic Demeter certification, given only to manufacturers working with the highest quality biodynamic farms. For over 85 years, the Holle brand has grown to represent the highest echelon of global organic quality.
While Holle produces a variety of baby products, Holle baby formula is known for its Demeter certification, formulations with fewer ingredients to promote easy digestion, and nutritional completeness. Holle formulas are always based on lactose from biodynamic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, and essential organic nutrients to promote healthy development. Holle also specializes in high quality organic goat milk formula as a healthy alternative for babies with sensitivity to milk proteins. The Holle brand also includes the Lebenswert Bio line of baby formulas, which it launched in 2009.
Holle also cares deeply about sustainability, undergoing a CO2 audit in 2012 covering its entire formula manufacturing process. Today, Holle’s baby formula products are CO2 neutral. At Little Bundle, we love Holle products because we can feel great about them both for their nutritional excellence and environmental sustainability.