THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY PRODUCT. Upon ordering this product you will receive an email or phone call from one of our experienced practitioners for a free mini consultation before dispensing. Alternatively you may email us a script or simply login before purchasing if you have already consulted with us.
Allergy Guard contains ALLER-7® a proprietary combination of seven Ayurvedic herbs, clinically trialled in humans to provide relief from symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis, plus selected nutrients to support immune function.
Always read the label. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional. Follow the directions for use.
- Aller-7® is a proprietary herbal formula supported by scientific evidence to assist in the relief of symptoms of mild allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
- For the relief of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis (hayfever).
- For the symptomatic relief and management of hayfever and rhinitis (inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes).
- Contains Albizia, which is used in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-allergic activity.
- Low Vitamin C levels may be associated with elevated plasma histamine levels.
- Vitamin C provides nutritional support for healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C is a well-researched antioxidant and helps protect the body from free radicals formed in the body during normal metabolism and on exposure to environmental factors.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in innate and adaptive immune function.
Aller-7® is a registered trademark of Network Nutrition, and is also known by its ingredient code number NRA2.
|Each tablet contains:
|Aller-7® Proprietary Polyherbal Complex
|containing herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Terminalia bellirica (Myrobalan) fruit pericarp
|Terminalia chebula (Terminalia myrobalan) fruit pericarp
|Phyllanthus emblica (Emblic) fruit pericarp
|Albizia lebbeck (Albizia) stem bark
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome
|Piper longum (Long pepper) fruit
|Piper nigrum (Black pepper) fruit
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)
|equiv. Vitamin D3
Adults: Take one tablet twice daily after breakfast and dinner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.